This subscription agreement made between www.legalpundits.com and the user (individual or entity) to the website, hereinafter referred to as the user (which expression shall unless otherwise excluded by or repugnant to the context shall be deemed to include the agents, the employees and/or the management of such user).
In using www.legalpundits.com, the user is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
By using or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to the applicable Supplemental Terms by using or downloading materials from that Additional Service.
1. Copyrighted Information. Please note that the pages on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by www.legalpundits.com,. Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with www.legalpundits.com. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials.
2. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, a) You may not edit, modify or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of Legalpundits. b) You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to the Legalpundits, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. c) Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. d) You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. Finding otherwise, Legalpundits may revoke any of the foregoing rights, as well as any access and use authorizations granted to users of the site at any time. e) Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions (including any applicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication or retransmission of any information contained on this Site without the prior written consent of the Legalpundits is strictly prohibited.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. www.legalpundits.com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND www.legalpundits.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THEINTERNET GENERALLY. www.legalpundits.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. www.legalpundits.com, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.
Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of. It is notified that neither www.legalpundits.com nor the authors nor the publishers will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom.
It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the reader should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the material on web with original Government publication or notifications.
3. Limitation of liability IN NO EVENT WILL www.legalpundits.com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF www.legalpundits.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.legalpundits.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
5. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 2, 3, and 4 are for the benefit of www.legalpundits.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
6. Term; Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy Once subscribing www.legalpundits.com, the user cannot cancel the subscription. Hence, no refund policy is available. The subscription service is for the period specified by the user at the time of booking the order. On expiry, subscription services can be renewed by making appropriate renewal fees. In case, You want to cancel the renewal of subscription, You may cancel renewed subscription by contacting the respective sales representative.
8. Users’ Responsibilities The users are responsible for their own actions in the use of company computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer resources and communication devices of www.legalpundits.com. The user who commits an illegal act will be subject to civil and criminal action. The users shall strictly follow the present rules and regulations and also provisions of the Indian Information Technology Act and Information Technology rules and any other laws for the time being in force.
9. Governing clause. The agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The courts of law at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
10. Superseding Clause These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
11. Binding clause None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the user and Legalpundits and the user shall have no authority to bind Legalpundits in any manner, whatsoever.
12. Discretionary power It is the sole discretion of the Legalpundits organization to discontinue the account if someone is ripping the data available on the site.