|Expert Opinions||Topic Based Research||Property Title Search / Verification||Registration of Firm / Company / Society||Translation of documents from various language||Due Diligence and Legal Auditing|
|Corporate Legal Compliance||Section 138 NI Act Notices & their replies||Legal Notices & replies||Litigation support - Appearance in court, drafting & pleading||Drafting & vetting of documents||Tax & IT Returns filing|
|Wills drafting & Registration, Nomination & Trusts||Registration of Trademarks & Copyrights||Legal compliance Advisory Services||Direct & Indirect Tax Law Advisory Services||Legal Contract Management Advisory Services||Intellectual Property Advisory Services|
|Banking Advisory Services||Alternate Dispute Resolution Advisory Services||Real Estate Advisory Services||Transaction Support Advisory Services||NRI Advisory Services|
- Maharashtra Govt. bound under statutory provisions to reviewminimum wages of Powerloom workers at least once in five years:Bombay HC - 27-Feb-2015
- A person entitled to benefits meant for Hindu reserved castes is hereconverts to Hinduism after embracing other religion: SC -27-Feb-2015
- No stay on auction of spectrum, stay only to its allotment to thebidder: SC - 27-Feb-2015
- Amitava Roy today took swear and now in panel of Supreme CourtJudges - 27-Feb-2015
- No fare hike and no new trains announced in this new railway budgetannounced today. - 26-Feb-2015
- Government being asked to answer the PIL seeking ban on commercialsurrogacy - 26-Feb-2015
- Gangster Abu Salem gets life term for builder Jain's murder -26-Feb-2015
- Anna to sit on protest against the new Land Acquisition Ordinancetoday- 25-Feb-2015
- Apex Court upheld the quashing of a president's election for hisfailure to furnish his criminal antecedent details - 25-Feb-2015
- Contempt action to be taken against Government if they failed tosupply generators and invertors at SSC examination centres: BombayHC - 25-Feb-2015
E-Update comes reaches you every day by email.
E-Update would reach your email inbox every evening from Monday to Friday. This documents contains all the recent regulatory updates happened in any Ministry or Industry under a specific areas of Law
Editorial are written by our Experts
Editorial contains articles written by our Industry specific editors having a vast knowledge and experience of the industry.
International Law covered by legalpundits.com
We cover regulatory documents of different countries.
- RBI Notification No: RBI/2013-14/491[FMD.MOAG.No.98/01.01.009/2013-14] (13-Feb-2014) Term Repo underLiquidity Adjustment Facility- Operational Guidelines
- Maharashtra Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1971
- Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing returns and MaintainingRegisters by certain establishments) Amendment Act, 2014(10-Dec-2014)
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Circular No:FileNo.DDC(I)/SD/Misc.-21/2015 (03-Feb-2015) Oxytocin DrugAlert-regarding
- Multi-State Co-Operative Societies Act, 2002
- Rajasthan Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1971.
- Maharashtra Shops and Establishments Rules, 1961
- Bihar Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1972
- Maharashtra Stamp Duty Schedule- I (2013-2014)
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014 (12-Dec-2014) (As Introduced InLok Sabha)